HAVE YOU EVER DREAMED ABOUT PLAYING UKULELE ON THE BEACH?
NOW IS THE TIME!
This introductory class in a small group setting with a skilled, friendly instructor offers fun learning atmosphere and is a great dynamic way of getting the basic skills into your hands!
In this 10 lessons you will learn;
- About Ukulele
- How to tune the instrument
- Good techniques for holding the instrument
- Learn some basic chords and how to move between them
- Strumming chords and singing the melody
- Some strumming patterns, rhythms
- Play Ensemble
- Sing along!
These are the foundation for understanding how to play ukulele and will be the basic skills you will want in order to enjoy playing on your own or with others at jams!
Course materials are included in the fee and will be supplied. Students are required to bring your own, favourite Ukulele to class!
- Course Prerequisite – Beginners age 7 and up. A Parent & a child pair welcome!
- Ten (10) weekly group lessons (8 student maximum)
- 45 minutes lesson each week
- $200 (Includes materials. Students are required to bring their own instruments)
*SPECIAL: Registration fee is waived only for this course.
Thursday, 5pm – 5:45pm. April – June 2019