2022/23 registration for private lessons and select group courses (pending availability) is now available!
To register your student into a course, please follow the steps below:
1. Create an account for yourself with us at www.kanatamusiccentre.com. Please add all applicable information, including credit card information (as all our transactions are done via our secure online system).
2. If needed, create a profile for your student via your account (My Profile > Overview > + Family Member). Add your child’s information to their profile.
3. When you register, please make sure to switch to your child’s profile. This can be done from the top right-hand corner of the “Book now” tab.
4. Under the “Book Now” tab, you will see “Private Lessons.” Click on your applicable lesson type (i.e. “Piano (30 min)”)
5. If registering before September 2022: as our classes begin in September, please make sure to toggle the schedule to September.
6. Choose which lesson time you would like to register for. Please note that you will need to only select ONE time/date (i.e. 5:00 – 5:30 PM on Tuesday, September 13th). Administration will book you into all other lessons once your registration has been received.
7. Pay the applicable registration fee and sign our private lesson policy, making sure to carefully read it before signing.
8. Administration will secure your lesson time for the whole year, and your registration will be complete!