HAVE YOU EVER DREAMED ABOUT PLAYING UKULELE ON THE BEACH?
NOW IS THE TIME!
Winter blues got you down? Can’t afford to travel to Mexico?
Why not come to KMC and learn ukulele!
This introductory class in a small group setting with a skilled, friendly instructor offers fun learning atmosphere and is a great dynamic way of getting the basic skills into your hands!
In just 4 lessons you will learn;
- About ukulele
- How to tune
- Good techniques for holding the instrument
- Basic chords and how to move between them
- Strum chords and sing the melody
- Some strumming patterns and rhythms
These are the foundation for understanding how to play ukulele and are the basic skills you will want in order to enjoy playing on your own or with others.
Just bring your own ukulele and let’s make your dream come true!
- Course Prerequisite – Beginners age 6 and up
- Four(4) weekly group lessons (6 student maximum)
- 45 minutes lesson each week (Length will be adjusted in case of low registration)
- Cost: $80 (Includes materials. Students are required to bring their own instrument)
*SPECIAL! Registration fee is waved for this course(4 lessons) only. Conditions apply.
–> Coupon code: LTPUKULELE
Saturdays, April 7, 14, 21, 28 at 2:15pm – 3:00pm